United Hearts Of Mercy COVID-19 AID and RESPONSE
The COVID-19 effect is currently tremendous on the entire world and we will keep feeling its effect for a long time; therefore, we are looking into the current situation and to the future as well in order to provide the following to SUPPORT PROGRAMS to help and improve the situation...
Want to join us in making a difference? United Hearts of Mercy is raising money for aid towards COVID-19, and any donation will help make an impact. Thanks in advance for your contribution to this cause.
Particularly where needs are greatest, United Hearts of Mercy aims to prevent, detect, and manage the coronavirus.
United Hearts of Mercy will send essential supplies to frontline health workers.
United Hearts of Mercy will also ensure health workers and communities everywhere protect themselves, prevent infection, and care for those in need.
To help prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses like COVID-19:
- Wash your hands
- Cover a cough or sneeze
- Don't touch
- Keep your distance
- Stay home
- Get help if you experience symptoms
Future measures for the POST-COVID recovery - utilizing partnerships with suppliers of essential goods and services to help individuals and small business in POST-COVID recovery:
• supply of food and beverages
• supply of medical devices and assistance in provision of medical services, where allowed and necessary
• provision of transportation services for elderly
• provision of home care services for elderly
• assistance in childcare services
• assistance in application for the state and federal support funds
• еducation services for COVID-19 prevention measures
• engaging in partnerships with large non-for-profit organizations to provide necessary help nationally and internationally